Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Reflection!

Hello! So sorry that I took such a long time to write my last post for the blog! ok, so is been like almost a month since I came back from san frans, and I really do miss the place, the food! and of course the wonderful people that I got to know there! Without them, I will not have enjoy myself so much!

The first person I got to thanks is none other then my boss Harry! I am really thankful that I got to learn so much throughout my 3 months of internship, learning to wrap cables, learning the use of different video and audio cables(before my internship, I know nothing about bnc, hdmi, vga, etc..what those cables are really use for, now I know much more) , learning to operate the switcher board, sound mixer, remote camera, boom camera, learning different techniques of video editing, got the chance to edit about 5 videos throughout the three months! Opportunity to shoot backstage for a musical, and much much more! Thanks Harry for all the opportunity you given us! may it be shooting for christmas sing, thanksgiving dinner or  editing for harvestfest or the thanksgiving music video, I really enjoyed myself and I learned a lot while working on all the project you gave us. If you would ask me which were my favorite projects that I work on, it would be helping to edit the music video for the Thanksgiving dinner! When the video is being shown during the thanksgiving dinner, It was kind of a special moment for me as it was the first time something I edited was shown to hundreds of people. It was something I am proud of when I saw it. Beside the music video, I also enjoyed myself alot while helping to set up and shoot for the english christmas Sing, although tiring, I really had alot of fun setting up and shooting backstage, not everyday I will get to do something like that! working and helping on such a big christmas musical!

Other then the work stuff, I want to say a big thanks to Harry and Li soon for always driving us around, especially the 8 hours drive to LA! and the 5 hours drive to lake tahoe! bringing us around San Francisco, teaching us how to take the public transport and always giving us a treat. I really could not say enough thanks to Harry and Li soon for taking such good care of us during the 3 months. Because of such great hospitality Harry and Li soon gave us, at one point, I even thought that I am part of Harry family!

Lastly, I would like to thanks Phil,alex and the rest of the mass media crew for all the stuff you taught me and all the fun and laughter we had! It was really an amazing 3 months because of you guys!!! If theres something to look forward to when I get back to san frans to further my studies or for a vacation, it would be to hang out with all of you!!!!

So thats all I got to share for my last post! Thanks for taking the time to read all of our post! Really took a long time writing this! hahaha! Bye Guys!!! Hope you enjoyed reading! And once again, sorry for all the grammar mistake! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment